Public Offer Agreement
Last update: 08/23/2022.
Our team respects your privacy and personal data. This information message will allow you to understand for what purpose and how we process your personal data when you use the website https://it-ukraine.fund, and/or interact with us any other way what rights you have by giving us any information about ourselves and how to contact us as needed.
1. What is personal data?
The term “personal data” of this policy means any information concerning an individual identified or to be identified (“data subject”).
an individual to be identified is a person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier or one or more factors, characteristic of physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of this individual.
2. On what basis can we process your personal data?
processing of your personal data is carried out by us in the presence of certain legal grounds, namely:
• your consent for appropriate treatment related to some cases (such as direct marketing, etc.). We get and rely on your consent for appropriate processing (while you can always withdraw your consent).
• in the absence of your consent, we will process your personal data only in cases where necessary, including:
– to perform a contract in which you are a participant, or to perform on your request the actions required to conclude such a contract;
– to fulfill the obligations assigned to us by law;
– to ensure the legitimate interests that are persecuted by us or others, only in circumstances where these legitimate interests do not contradict your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms in need of personal data protection;
– to ensure public interest or in the exercise by us official powers;
– to ensure legal rights requirements, in particular, if we need your data to establish your person, protect our interests.
3. What personal data do we process?
we can process your personal data received from you or from another source, including:
• information about you (first and last name, e -mail address, company name, phone number or other contact data);
• name, company identification in which you work and your position;
• location (eg, device location);
• contact information: postal address, email address and phone number (s);
• Technical Information on Visiting Website https://it-ukraine.fund/ or mobile app, or information about materials and consultations we send you electronically;
• an Internet address (IP address) used to connect your device to the Internet and other personal and technical information that you provide us when using the https: // IT-Ukraine website. Fund/, including device type and model, type and version of the browser, time zone, type and version of the browser plugin, system language, operating system and platform, advertising ID of your device;
• Personal data obtained in the process of communicating with you by phone, e-mail, via website https://it-ukraine.fund/ or otherwise (including data we receive, Or you provide us while using the site, interested in our services, information materials, contacting us to inform the problem, etc.);
• personal data about you provided from third parties or generated by us during the provision of services that may include special data categories;
4. In which case will we process your data?
we can process your data if:
• you are our customer (client) or supplier (or interested in becoming them);
• you use the website https://it-ukraine.fund/;
• you work for our customer (client) or supplier or someone who uses our services;
• you are a potential client (or you work for a client) whom we want to tell about our services or offer them;
• you are our employee, contractor or interested in working with us.
We intentionally do not collect data from children under 18 years of age, and we do not offer them products. If we know that a child under 18 years of age has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we take steps to delete such information.
5. What are your personal data processing goals?
We do not collect any data that we do not need to achieve the goals specified in this policy. We can collect and process your personal data solely for:
• Administration of the website https://it-ukraine.fund/, ensuring your access to it and its functionality, as well as internal operations, including defects, data analysis, testing, research, research collecting statistics and surveys;
• improvement of the website https://it-ukraine.fund/ and experience of using it, providing content display most effective for you and your device in the way;
• providing legal advice, sending your consent of information, including advertising materials (e-mail, telephone and messages on the website https://it-ukraine.fund/) and for personalization of mailing including sending personal consultations, news analysts of legislation, articles, publications and invitations to measures;
• fulfillment of our legal, regulatory and management obligations to clients and potential clients/future employees of the firm;
• managing our relationships with clients, suppliers, vacancies;
6. How long have we kept your personal data?
the data received from you are stored for the period required to achieve the goal for which they were collected, after which the data is removed or transferred to the archive, unless further processing is required to fulfill the obligations we have taken on, or for other legitimate. And legitimate goals. If another term does not follow from the purpose of processing your personal data, we will process them up to three years from the moment of collection.
we can delete your personal data on your request at any time. In addition, you can withdraw consent to the processing of personal data or refuse marketing mailing.
7. Where do we process and how do we protect your personal data?
Your personal data we process can be transmitted and stored outside the European economic space. Such data can also be processed by employees who work for us. This includes employees who are also engaged in providing support services.
We will take all necessary steps to guarantee all appropriate safety measures of your data.
All processed personal data is stored on secure servers.
We take additional safety measures when responding to your appeals, for which we check your identity as our user, because we do not want your data to get to outsiders. But we consider that your identification data or personal devices can be stolen, so in such cases write us without hesitation.
8. What are your rights to personal data?
By giving us personal processing data you retain the following rights:
• right to be informed about who we are, for what purpose, and how we collect, use and process your personal data;
• the right to access your personal data and the right to request a copy of the personal data we save about you (contact us any convenient way for you);
• right to correct personal data, their inaccuracies or filling any incomplete personal data we process in relation to you;
• right to withdraw your consent to processing personal data if processing is carried out on the basis of consent;
• right to delete (erase) their personal data or the right to “be forgotten”;
• right to limit or block your personal data processing;
• right to transfer data to another service (to another controller), keep your personal data on your personal device;
• the right to deny any processing of personal data we work on the basis of ensuring legitimate interests if our grounds for basic processing exceeds the amount of interests, rights and freedoms;
• right not to be the subject of automated decision -making and profiling process and personally influence automated collection and profiling systems;
• right to file us a complaint about any processing of your personal data or contact the controlling bodies of the country in which you reside or work;
• right to demand from us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
you can exercise your rights on personal data by contacting us any convenient way for you.
9. How do i revoke your consent to personal data processing?
You can withdraw your consent to processing your personal data, exercise your right to access your personal data or exercise any other rights:
• by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. How to contact us?
03039, Ukraine, Kyiv, Ave. Holosiivskyi, 42
We will be grateful for any questions, comments and requests for this policy.